Pages

Friday 2 February 2018

I, the Jury Crime Fiction Mystery, Suspense, Thrill, Adventure Novel Written by Mickey Spillane PDF Download

I, the Jury Crime Fiction Mystery, Suspense, Thrill, Adventure Novel Written by Mickey Spillane PDF Download



Author Name:         Dorothy Leigh Sayers
Publisher:           E. P. Dutton (h/b), Signet Books (p/b)
Publication date:    1947

I, the Jury Crime Fiction Mystery, Suspense, Thrill, Adventure Novel Written by Mickey Spillane


I shook the rain from my hat and walked into the room. Nobody said a word. They stepped back politely and I could feel their eyes on me. Pat Chambers was standing by the door to the bedroom trying to steady Myrna. The girl’s body was racking with dry sobs. I walked over and put my arms around her. ‘Take it easy, kid,’ I told her. ‘Come on over here and lie down.’ I led her to a studio couch that was against the far wall and sat her down. She was in pretty bad shape. One of the uniformed cops put a pillow down for her and she stretched out. Pat motioned me over to him and pointed to the bedroom. ‘In there, Mike,’ he said. .. . . . .  . . . . .

For more reading please download the book in pdf : 






http://www.mediafire.com/file/bffw778xknjrnrq/1984.zip

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our newsletter